Mann Lake Frame Feeder 6l W Cap & Ladder
SKU / FEPLML6C
Utilize this Mann Lake Frame Feeder 6l W Cap & Ladder to prevent starvation when your beehive has little or no food and supplies! Frame Feeders are great for feeding raw or dry white sugar in the early and mid-winter, the feeder provides additional nutrients to ensure the hives survival.
HANDY TIP: Studies suggest placement of sugar syrup in hives is best done simultaneously towards the evening to minimize any tendency for bees to rob the hives that are fed; by simultaneously feeding all hives in the area this further lowers the tendency for robbing.
- The wood cap system and the inside wall supports add to the unparalled structural integrity of the Feeder.
- Sealed feeding tubes ensure the bees are confined to the feeding area so you will experience minimal drowning.
- No Burr Comb To Clean - Sealed feeding tubes prevent the bees from making burr comb in the feeder and keep the queen from laying brood inside.
- Textured interior walls for those who wish to use the feeder without the cap and ladder system.
- The wood cap and ladder system attaches securely to the feeder with the exclusive cap bands so there is no need to remove your feeders when you travel
Dimensions: 67mm wide (between frame end bar lugs)
We're Still Open for Business
For collection orders, we will notify you once it is ready - thank you for your patience.