Ecrotek delivers within New Zealand using Standard Courier delivery services for small orders. Orders exceeding 0.5m³ will be sent by PBT. If your online order exceeds the small parcel size, you need a separate freight quote - see below.
Goods are delivered on business days only. We cannot deliver on weekends or public holidays.
We are currently unable to accept website orders billed to or shipped to destinations outside of New Zealand. For an international order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance
Signature on Delivery Required
We must get a signature when your order is delivered; we recommend you provide a delivery address where someone can receive and sign for your order. If no one is at your delivery address, then they may drop a collection card in your mailbox to either contact them to arrange redelivery additional freight charges may apply for attempted redeliveries or pick up at a collection point close to your address such as the freight company depot or post office.
All prices displayed on our website are in New Zealand Dollars (NZ$) and will be charged in New Zealand Dollars at the checkout
Authority to leave
- Unless notified all freight company consignments will default to ATL in a safe place on your premises. If you do not want your items left please advise in “Additional Delivery Instructions” in the Shipping and Billing section of the online application form.
- If you do not want to give Authority to Leave, then you will have to be in attendance at your delivery address to sign for and receive the goods during normal business hours, otherwise additional freight charges may apply for attempted redeliveries.
- Delivery instructions, such as “leave to the left of the front door”, should be provided in the “Additional Delivery Instructions” in the Shipping and Billing section comments about delivery section of the online application form. If you do NOT agree to these terms please leave a note saying so, although there may be additional charges for redelivery if you aren't home at the time of delivery, alternatively you can get your delivery sent to the depot for collection.
- Authority to Leave Terms & Conditions, the customer authorises the Courier driver to leave their order without a signature, and indemnifies Ecrotek Limited, and it’s Courier service provider, against any claim for loss and / or damage relating to any items so left.
Postage Delivery Times
|Standard Courier||3-5 working days*||5-7 working days*|
|PBT||3-5 working days*||5-7 working days*|
- All orders include tracking.
- Orders cannot be delivered to New Zealand PO BOX addresses.
- Delivery may be delayed during peak season and holiday periods
*Dependent upon payment confirmation and stock availability. Freight may be delayed up to 2-4 days due to the capacity constraint during the COVID-19 lockdown.
Exceeded our Maximum Size for Online Freight?
If your order exceeds the maximum size for an online order, a freight quote is required from our Customer Services team.
- Please follow the instructions provided when estimating the shipping of your shopping cart before proceeding to the checkout.
- For Prepaid customers, we’ll send you an invoice within two business days with the updated freight charge attached. For On Account customers, your order will be placed and the freight added after it has been dispatched.
- Please note, if you wish to proceed with a credit card payment, please call one of our Customer Services team on 0800 11 77 66. A 1.75% Credit Card Transaction Fee applies.
Once your order is shipped you will receive an email confirming your shipping details and tracking number.
If you have an account with Ecrotek you can also view the status of your order online when you log into your account.
PBT Depot Collection
Please note this service is unavailable during COVID-19 Lockdown period.
Customers with Rural Addresses can pick up their orders directly from a local PBT Depot. If making an order online, navigate to the checkout section and enter your rural address, select PBT Depot Collect as your delivery option, then select the closest PBT Depot from the drop-down menu.
Note: PBT Depot Collect option is only available for customers with a rural address.
Alternatively, you can call Customer Service and ask for PBT Depot Collect option when making orders over the phone.
Once your order has reached your selected PBT depot, a PBT staff member will call you to arrange collection.
Pallets will incur a storage fee of $7 per day if not collected within 5 days. Parcels will incur a storage fee of $5 per day if not collected within 5 days.
For the complete list of PBT Depots in New Zealand, please click here.
Flat Rate Shipping
$6 flat rate shipping is only available for New Zealand deliveries.
- This offer is valid for standard shipping only. Express and Premium shipping options are not included.
- This offer excludes bulky items - maximum volume 1/2 cubic metre or the weight equivalent.
- This offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer.
- This offer is only available for online purchases.
- This offer is only available for retail purchases that include a varroa treatment and does not include commercial orders or pricing.
- Ecrotek Ltd have the right to cancel flat rate shipping at any time.
Order Support and Further Information
If there is a problem with your order or you would like further information about postage and deliveries, please contact us with your order details (and number): If you are wanting to track your item, please check the courier tracking website or give them a call.
New Zealand customers:
T: 0800 11 77 66 (New Zealand only)
T: +64 9 964 0517 (International)