Terms of Sale
- “Us/we” means Ecrotek Limited.
- “You” means the customer, person, company or other business purchasing goods from Ecrotek.
- These terms of sale apply to the purchase of goods by you from us.
- If there is any conflict between these terms of sale and any other communication between you and us, these terms will prevail unless we have otherwise agreed in writing.
- We reserve the right at any time or from time to time, to amend, vary or add to these terms with effect from the date on which we let you know about any change.
- You must pay us promptly for the goods and in any event no later than the 20th of the month following the issuance of an invoice.
- We may grant credit to you in our sole discretion. Similarly, we may withdraw any credit provided to you at any time in our sole discretion.
- If you do not pay us in full or on time, we may:
- stop supplying goods to you until your account is brought up to date;
- withdraw any credit provided to you;
- charge you interest on all monies at the rate of 12% per annum calculated on a daily basis from the due date for payment until we are paid in full;
- charge you for all of our expenses and legal costs incurred in obtaining payment from you; and
- take back the goods we have supplied to you.
Risk and Ownership
- All risk in the goods supplied passes to you on delivery.
- We retain ownership of the goods until we are paid in full.
- We have a returns policy relating to the goods which is available on our website.
- Our liability for any loss, damage or injury arising from any defect in the goods or any other breach of our obligations to you is limited to 5 times the cost of the goods (less GST) or $1,000, whichever is the greater.
- We will not be liable for any consequential or indirect loss or special damages of any kind.
Consumer guarantees Act 1993
- Nothing in these terms derogates from the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 as it applies.