Beetek 'Bee Space' Queen Excluder with Entrance - 10 Frame
SKU / EXCPLENTSP
- Beetek Queen Excluders are made from 100% pure virgin food grade resin
- Bee space below the grid gives more room for bees and bee movement
- Entrance allows bee entry below the excluder and then directly into the honey box
- Decreased time to get nectar into the hive
- Improves venting and air movement"
A Queen Excluder is used to keep the queen from laying eggs in the honey supers. The excluder works due to the queen being larger than a normal worker bee and cannot pass through the slots.
The queen excluder should be placed with the bee space at the bottom. This means the entrance space is under the excluder. The bees will have the benefit in not having to move through 1 or 2 full brood boxes during the flow.
The queen excluder is for a 10 frame.
32 per carton, 768 per pallet.
We're Still Open for Business
For collection orders, we will notify you once it is ready - thank you for your patience.