Jenter Queen Rearing Kit - Complete
SKU / JENCOMP
The ultimate starter kit for any Beekeeper interested in Queen Rearing!
Kit Includes - 115 plugs, 115 cups, 50 cup holders, pre-drawn comb, Insertion Aid
- Plastic comb box: This is a plastic box containing a sheet of plastic foundation, which is coated, with a thin layer of wax. This plastic foundation has 90 pre-drilled holes in it.
- Cell Plugs: These fit into the pre-drilled holes. They are removable, and will contain the eggs and larvae at a later stage. They are hollow and beeswax must be imbedded each time they are used.
- Cover plate (rear): The plastic box has a removable rear cover plate, which allows access to the cell plugs, for their insertion/removal.
- Queen excluder (front): The front is covered with a plastic queen excluder material, the center of which can be independently removed to insert the queen into the comb box and release her.
- Queen cell starter cups: These are small open-ended cones. Which simply fit over the cell plugs. They are used once the cell plugs have young larvae in them. They will form the beginning of the queen cell.
- Yellow cupholders: These larger open-ended cones conveniently hold the cell plug/queen cell start cups in place on cell bars.
$164.35 +GST$156.52 +GST
Last Saturday opening: 17th March
Our warehouse and shop in Auckland will be closed on Saturdays over Autumn & Winter, reopening in September 2018. Saturday openings have been a great success, so thanks for the support, and we'll look forward to seeing you on Saturdays again in the Spring!