Beetek Plastic Drone Frame - Full Depth
SKU / FRAPFD
- These green drone frames are available in waxed and unwaxed
- One-piece plastic frame and foundation
- Larger cell pattern to encourage drone comb
- Use one drone frame per hive
- A great practise in treating Varroa mite infestation
Freeze, Warm, Scratch and Repeat
When the bees have capped the cells, put the drone frame in a plastic bag and freeze it overnight. The next day, let it warm to room temperature and drag your capping scratcher across the cells to break them open. Put the frame back in the hive so worker bees can clean out the dead drones and mites. Once the cells are refilled and capped, repeat the cycle.
Can be used in conjunction with Queen Confinement Cage
We're Still Open for Business
For collection orders, we will notify you once it is ready - thank you for your patience.