Elimination of AFB
SKU / BKAFB
Elimination of American Foulbrood Disease Without the Use of Drugs - NZ Publication. The National Beekeepers Association (now Apiculture NZ) designed this manual to be useful to all beekeepers, from single hive owners to large scale commercial enterprises.
In this book you’ll find practical techniques used by experienced NZ beekeepers to overcome AFB outbreaks and eliminate the disease from their hives.
- By Mark Goodwin, Plant and Food Research NZ
- Revised and published in 2013
- Summarises the science and research on American Foulbrood (AFB)
- Includes recent New Zealand’s research
- Part of the National Pest Management Strategy for AFB