Elimination of AFB
SKU / BKAFB
Elimination of American Foulbrood Disease Without the Use of Drugs - NZ Publication. The National Beekeepers Association (now Apiculture NZ) designed this manual to be useful to all beekeepers, from single hive owners to large scale commercial enterprises.
In this book you’ll find practical techniques used by experienced NZ beekeepers to overcome AFB outbreaks and eliminate the disease from their hives.
- By Mark Goodwin, Plant and Food Research NZ
- Revised and published in 2013
- Summarises the science and research on American Foulbrood (AFB)
- Includes recent New Zealand’s research
- Part of the National Pest Management Strategy for AFB
Articles of interest
Level 3 Update - We're Still Open for Business.
We are still open for business, however our Auckland showroom is closed during Level 3. Orders can be placed online, by calling 0800 11 77 66 or email us at [email protected] Deliveries and collections are still available but please do not enter our warehouse and maintain a minimum distance of 2 meters from our staff. A mask must be worn at all times when collecting your order.