Elimination of AFB
SKU / BKAFB
Elimination of American Foulbrood Disease Without the Use of Drugs - NZ Publication. The National Beekeepers Association (now Apiculture NZ) designed this manual to be useful to all beekeepers, from single hive owners to large scale commercial enterprises.
In this book you’ll find practical techniques used by experienced NZ beekeepers to overcome AFB outbreaks and eliminate the disease from their hives.
- By Mark Goodwin, Plant and Food Research NZ
- Revised and published in 2013
- Summarises the science and research on American Foulbrood (AFB)
- Includes recent New Zealand’s research
- Part of the National Pest Management Strategy for AFB
Articles of interest
Xmas Hours Update
Just a reminder our last day for business is Thursday December the 24th, closing at midday. Our Auckland office will be open the 29th, 30th and 31st of December. Our Christchurch office is back open on 5th of January. Merry Christmas from The Team at Ecrotek!