Hive Doctor Smart Bottom Board with Triple Entrance Disk
SKU / HDBV2TD
Adaptable and functional UV resistant bottom board with a low profile for stability and sturdiness, and multiple entrance options!
Adaptable and functional UV resistant bottom board with a low profile for stability and sturdiness, and multiple entrance options
- Straight sides and ends for easy palletising, and strapping multiple hives.
- Screw holes for securing to pallets.
- Locator slots through centre of base for Emlock hive strappers.
- Locating lugs to secure your hive box, and rigid design to prevent bowing
- Universal entrance space to allow future functionality, eg. pollen traps, varroa control, and other wasp control.
- Deep floor with great venting (21% ventilation), with the ability for venting to be closed off with pest trays.
- Triple disk entrance for a choice of entrance options (Disk colour may vary)
- Bar entrance reducer available seperately here slots in front of the box, and can be flipped to either close or reduce the entrance, and stored in the front holding slot.
- Dimensions: 53 x 40.5 x 5cm
Detachable pest trays available separately here.
For more information click here to download our Instruction Guide.
About the Smart Bottom Board
Original / Smart Bottom Board Comparison
NOTE: When using pollen patties, place patties carefully on the top bars of the hive, ensuring no pieces fall through to the bottom board. As with any food product, these pieces may attract rodents which could result in damage to the hive.
Ecrotek Showrooms are closed
We are still open for business. Deliveries and Collections from our Auckland and Christchurch are still available.
With the current challenges that both New Zealand and the world are facing with COVID-19, we’re making some important changes to do our best to keep you, our staff, and our communities safe.
From Monday 23 March our Auckland and Christchurch showrooms will be closed until further notice.
Please note if phone lines are busy, please email [email protected] for urgent enquiries.