Hive Doctor Smart Bottom Board with Triple Entrance Disk
SKU / HDBV2TD
Adaptable and functional UV resistant bottom board with a low profile for stability and sturdiness, and multiple entrance options!
Adaptable and functional UV resistant bottom board with a low profile for stability and sturdiness, and multiple entrance options
- Straight sides and ends for easy palletising, and strapping multiple hives.
- Screw holes for securing to pallets.
- Locator slots through centre of base for Emlock hive strappers.
- Locating lugs to secure your hive box, and rigid design to prevent bowing
- Universal entrance space to allow future functionality, eg. pollen traps, varroa control, and other wasp control.
- Deep floor with great venting (21% ventilation), with the ability for venting to be closed off with pest trays.
- Triple disk entrance for a choice of entrance options (Disk colour may vary)
- Bar entrance reducer available seperately here slots in front of the box, and can be flipped to either close or reduce the entrance, and stored in the front holding slot.
- Dimensions: 53 x 40.5 x 5cm
Detachable pest trays available separately here.
For more information click here to download our Instruction Guide.
About the Smart Bottom Board
Original / Smart Bottom Board Comparison
NOTE: When using pollen patties, place patties carefully on the top bars of the hive, ensuring no pieces fall through to the bottom board. As with any food product, these pieces may attract rodents which could result in damage to the hive.
Level 4 Update - We're Still Open for Business.
We are still open for business, however our Auckland showroom is closed during Level 4. Orders can be placed online, by calling 0800 11 77 66 or email us at [email protected] Deliveries and collections are still available but please do not enter our warehouse and maintain a minimum distance of 2 meters from our staff. A mask must be worn at all times when collecting your order.