Lega 6682 Double Wall Heated Sump Tank
SKU / LESUTA
The Double Wall Heated Sump Tank is perfect to ensure the excess that falls out of your honey extractor doesn’t leave a mess all over the floor! This sump tank is under the honey extractor so that it is not in the way and away from passage areas; the preliminary filter should be exactly below the honey extractor discharge gate to work efficiently.
Below is some key infromation on the Lega Double Wall Heated Sump Tank -
- The double-walled tank must be placed under the gate of the honey extractor.
- The top part of the tank consists of a large-sized filter which has the purpose of retaining the coarser parts that are contained in the honey coming out of the honey extractor.
- Vertical partitions are placed inside the tank, to clean the honey in a more refined way before it is pumped out of the tank to the ripeners.
- The top partitions hold back the heavier particles in the honey, while the lower partitions hold back the lighter ones such as wood chips, wax residues and so on.
- The tank comes complete with a 50mm diameter stainless steel suction pipe, adjustable in height, to which a hose is attached for connection to the pump.
- The interspace is heated by a thermostatically controlled resistance heater placed inside it.
Please note, the honey temperature should never exceed 40C, if the honey does become too hot adjust the resistance thermostat to a suitable temperature. It is advised that protective gloves and suitable clothing is worn to prevent burns in the case of accidental contact with the equipment.
- ·Overall dimensions - 130 x 56 x 29cm
- ·Weight - 34kg
- ·Honey capacity -150kg approx.
- ·Power absorption - 1650w