Hive Doctor One Piece 12L Top Feeder
SKU / FEPLTFHDCOMP
The new One Piece Top Feeder from Hive Doctor saves you time and money whilst delivering a fantastic range of innovative features, including a larger capacity, integrated ready to use rim and multiple feeding ports to improve bee access to syrup even on uneven ground. More importantly, all feeding ports lock firmly into place to prevent bee drownings. The Hive Doctor One Piece Feeder is the ultimate top feeder!
Compatible with all types of Langstroth 10 frame boxes, the Hive Doctor One Piece Top Feeder is designed to withstand the rigours of beekeeping operations for many years. Our feeder is made from tough, UV stable, high quality food grade polypropylene. The integrated rim also removes the expense and time of a separate assembled wooden rim.
Five feeding stations are located throughout the feeder; two on each end and another in the centre. Placement of the feeding stations has been carefully developed to ensure your bees can reach all the liquid sugar even when the hive is placed on uneven ground. Each feeding station was designed to firmly lock in place, preventing lifting and reducing bee drownings. The trough volume has also been increased to 12 litres, this is 2.5 litres more than other top feeders. The increased capacity helps increase time between feedings by giving you the option to provide more feed.
The Hive Doctor One Piece Feeder ships fully assembled and is ready to go straight onto your hive.
- Integrated rim saves time and money – no wooden rim required
- Feeding stations (bee savers) lock into place to prevent bee drownings
- Fill level indicators for measured feeds
- UV resistant food grade plastic
- 90mm height
- Designed with reinforced walls and ribbing
- Perimeter access for feeding on uneven ground
- Fully assembled - ready to go
- Product Dimensions: 508mm (Length) x 406mm (Width) x 90mm (Height)
- Pallet Quantity: 132
- Weight - 1.1 KG