Liquid Raw Sugar 67 Brix 20L
SKU / SUGARLIQ20L
High quality refined liquid sugar manufactured by Chelsea, New Zealand’s largest sugar providers. Quick, convenient and ready to go!
High quality refined liquid sugar manufactured by Chelsea, New Zealand’s largest sugar providers. Quick, convenient and ready to go.
Looking for a lighter weight container? Check out our 15L Liquid Sugar
- Pure cane sugar
- Ready to use, dilute, or add to other bee nutrition supplements
- Provides hives stores after harvest, winter supplies, or emergency support year-round if stores and natural nectar supplies are low
- Liquid Sugar is easy to use, and perfect for use with top and frame feeders.
- 20L Refillable food grade container
- Weighs approx. 26.9kgs
- BRIX: sugar per 100mls of water – 1 BRIX is 1% sugar
Handy Feeding Tips for best results
- Keep your hives as level as possible, so your bees have easy access to the syrup and you have less waste.
- Ladders or ramps will help protect your bees from drowning.
- It’s best to feed your hives early in the morning, to avoid attracting ‘robber’ bees. Keep a fresh water landing area near the hives – bees get thirsty too!
Dealing with Varroa mites
- If you’ve already fed your hives before treating them for Varroa, you won’t need to remove the feed.
- It’s better not to add feed after you’ve started treatment, to avoid disrupting your hives more than necessary.
We're Still Open for Business
For collection orders, we will notify you once it is ready - thank you for your patience.